Maria More is an accomplished Radio Personality, Voiceover Talent, Model, and Entrepreneur. She has worked for stations in many U.S. markets including Florida (Blazin’ 102.3, Magic 101.3), Philadelphia (100.3 The Beat Philly “Loveland” Imaging), Georgia (Hot 107.9) and North Carolina (Soul 92 Jams). Maria earned her B.S. in Journalism from Florida A&M University and also holds an MBA in Marketing from Florida State University. While completing her Masters Degree at FSU, Maria More was featured as a cover model and received a 9-page spread in Black Men Magazine’s “Sexiest College Girls of the South” Issue.
Maria’s passion for music and desire to be a positive influence is what led her to pursue a career in radio. She believes that all things are attainable through discipline and hard work. Learn more about Maria by checking out her personal website at: MARIA MORE DOT COM
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10