The film industry is beginning to boom in Atlanta, and there will be growing opportunities for you to get paid acting roles in films and TV productions. This industry will also offer other opportunities such as work with production crews. Lantawood is a non-profit organization that’s offering FREE lessons to help you develop your skills in: Acting, Writing, Camera Operating, Producing, Directing and Styling/Makeup. The Six-week training program begins April 1, 2011 and sessions will be held every Friday from 4 pm until 6 pm, and again from 6 pm until 8 pm. Ages 7 and up are welcome. Register at www.lantawood.org . Call 678- 754- 5438 for more information.
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10