After more than a month of voting and sitcom upsets such as The Jeffersons and Good Times being voted out of the competition, we’re happy to announce the two Finalists in our Greatest Sitcom of All Time Competition: The Cosby Show and Martin.
It was an easy road for both sitcoms as they destroyed the competition every step of the way. The Cosby Show dominated its semi-final match-up against A Different World. Similarly, Martin crushed Living Single, effectively dashing its hopes of winning the competition.
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading The Cosby Show and Martin Go Head to Head in the Final Round of the Greatest Black Sitcom Competition
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!