Kenya Moore is one step closer to having the baby boy or girl of her dreams.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star recently went in under the knife to remove fibroids from her uterus. According to
TMZ, the tumors, which can cause miscarriages, were found during a recent ultrasound.
“Thank you for all your well wishes and kind regards,” Kenya tweeted with a photo of her hospital meal. “Letting my family and friends know I successfully underwent fibroid surgery as it was reported.”
MUST READ: Kenya Moore Talks Motherhood: ‘I Plan On Having A Baby Next Year’
MUST READ: Apollo Nida Says Texts To Kenya Moore Were Strictly ‘Business’
Sources say the surgery went well, and now she has a better chance of having a successful pregnancy.
During an interview with
Life & Style last month, the 42-year-old former beauty queen said she plans to have a baby this year.
“I am going to do in vitro,” she told the magazine. “I just have to figure out whose sperm to use!”
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Kenya Moore Hopes Fans Will ‘Like Her More’ On New ‘RHOA’ Season + 5 Of Her Craziest TV Moments
It’s Okay Kenya Moore You’re Not Alone: 5 Celebs Evicted From Their Million-Dollar Mansions
Check Out This Gallery
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10