If you are inquiring about membership into Black Twitter then you should proceed with caution. It’s not for the faint-hearted, Beyonce haters or for anyone who can’t
MUST READ: Black Twitter Slams NY Times Writer Who Thinks We Need To Explain Twerking To Our Parents
The wrath of Black Twitter can be crucial, so luckily for all prospective members Internet snark
@RPinHD started the hashtag #BlackTwitterWelcomeManual. It’s your 101 guide to dealing with the Beyhive, throwing shade and spotting out strippers.
MUST READ: GOP Thanks Rosa Parks For Ending Racism & ‘Black Twitter’s’ Responds With Jokes
Take a look at 10 of the most hilarious tweets below.
1. How to catch shade.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page » Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10