HB’s 5-Star Treatment is a quirky, off-the-wall way to get to know a few of your fave celebs outside of the questions they are usually asked. From breakup remedies to moments of lust, #TeamBeautiful digs deep and gives your fave celebs something to think about with our 5-Star Treatment.
Chris Brown’s artist Sevyn Streeter is making waves with her vocals and impressive song-writing abilities. Did you know she penned Ariana Grande’s “The Way,” and Chris Brown’s infectious song “Fine China”?
When she isn’t handing out hits, Sevyn is gearing up for the release EP “Call Me Crazy, But…” featuring the sexy hit single “It Won’t Stop.” We caught up with Sevyn when she came to our offices to perform for McDonald’s Main Stage and she answered our wacky “5 Star Treatment” questions!
Hit the play button above.
MUST READ: The 5 Star Treatment With Cynthia Bailey: “My Last Moment Of Lust Was Just Last Night”
MUST READ: The 5 Star Treatment With Dawn Richard: ‘I Don’t Need Anybody”
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10