Jennifer Hudson revealed that she’s been sober her whole life during an appearance on “Chelsea Lately” Thursday night.
When host Chelsea Handler asked how she prepared for her role as a drug addict in the new film The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete, the actress said it was hard because she’s never even had a drink, let alone try drugs.
“I’ve never done anything, so that was hard to play this role. I’ve never had a drink in my life. I’m sober. I’m like, ‘Okay, this is new to me,’” she said. “Normally as as actor, you have things to pull from. I was like, ‘I don’t know what it’s like to feel any of that.”
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Jennifer Hudson: ‘I’ve Never Had A Drink In My Life’ + 5 Other Sober Stars
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!