Momager Kris Jenner says Khloé Kardashian has remained “resilient” and “very strong” in the midst of Lamar Odom’s very public drug scandal.
The mother of six caught up with
E! News on the set of “Hello Ross,” and she revealed that she’s proud of the way her 29-year-old daughter has handled issues with her basketball star husband.
MUST READ: Marriage On The Rocks? Khloe Kardashian Hits The Club & Drops ‘Odom’ From Her Instagram Name
MUST READ: Khloe Kardashian Gives Hubby Lamar Odom An Ultimatum
“She’s very sensitive and she loves really hard and she feels with all of her soul,” Kris said about the status of their marriage, “but she also has the ability to put that game face on and go out there in the world and do what she needs to do.”
reported earlier, Khloe and her husband of four years are currently separated due to his alleged addiction to crack-cocaine.
Lamar Odom’s Drug Of Choice Revealed, Khloe Kardashian Expresses Concerns
L.A. Clippers Refuse To Re-Sign Lamar Odom In Light Of Drug Scandal
Check Out This Gallery
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10