Paula Patton is no stranger to baring it all. In 2003 the celebrated actress disrobed for the cover of her husband (then boyfriend) Robin Thicke’s “A Beautiful World” debut. While it took her ten years to pull off the same move on the screen, it was well worth the wait.
In this interview with TheUrbanDaily.com the star of “2 Guns” shares what made her go topless for the first time in a movie and discussed the backlash her husband has been getting for the nudity in one version of his “Blurred Lines” video.
A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn’t Know
1. She’s got brains1 of 10
2. To the big screenSource:Complex 2 of 10
3. And the small screen3 of 10
4. Nature Vs. NurtureSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Inspiration5 of 10
6. She can singSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Model and Video VixenSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. High School Sweethearts8 of 10
9. The Accolades9 of 10
10. She was a lawyer for one day10 of 10
Get more movie news and interviews on TheUrbanDaily.com: