TLC was MTB. That’s “meant to be,” in case you weren’t sure. And the rest of us are meant to be watching the VH1 Original Movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story when it airs because their story is an incredible one.
In this first look of the film, which will air this October on VH1, Lil Mama (Left Eye), Keke Palmer (Chilli), and Drew Sidora (T-Boz) morph into their roles perfectly and we watch as the best-selling female R&B group ever gets their start. The film, which was executive produced by surviving members Chilli and T-Boz, features the struggles, the rise to fame, and of course the music, that made us want to dance, sing along, and jokingly put a condom on our left eye when the moment felt right.
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10