MSNBC journalist Martin Bashir did something that countless other politicians and pundits have refused to do: called out the criminalization of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin as a blatant show of hypocrisy in a nation that elected criminal George W. Bush president. Twice.
Bashir boldly declared the attacks on Martin racist, stating that conservative White people aren’t worried about the color of his [gold] teeth, but the color of his skin.
Bashir then listed crimes that Bush committed early in life — before he became a war criminal — and announced that he was the real hoodlum.
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Martin Bashir: George W. Bush Is A Hoodlum, Not Trayvon Martin [VIDEO]
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!