K. Michelle Pushes Back Debut Album
‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ star K. Michelle has pushed back her debut album,
Rebellious Soul, back to August 30th.
Originally slated for a July 30th release, the R&b songstress said she needed more time to prefect her first studio project.
“I can’t thank my fans enough for the unconditional love and support. I want this album to be perfect! Thank you for your patience,” K. Michelle
tweeted to her nearly 700,000 followers.
MUST READ: Say What? Joseline Hernandez Wants To Be A Role Model
MUST READ: K. Michelle Covers Rihanna’s “Half Of It” (VIDEO)
To hold fans over, the 27-year-old released three new songs on an EP titled
The Hold Over, including “Pain Killa,” “Million Harts,” and “Wish I Could Be Her.”
If you’ve been keeping up with this season of “
Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta,” then you know K. Michelle knows how to rock out a live show. Check out her journey to selling out the Highline Ballroom in New York City here.
Next up: Rasheeda Releases ‘Hit It From The Back’ Video
1 2 3 Next page » Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10