Janelle Monae’s latest single, “Dance Apocalyptic” is an upbeat and fun offering from the Arch Android. Her next album, “The Electric Lady” due out September 10th is sure to be inspired by art. Monae often painted while she performed, adding more dimensions to he talent as an artist. Between the new single and her track with fellow eclectic songstress, Erykah Badu, “Q.U.E.E.N.,” we’re excited for the new album.
Up Next: India.Arie “I Am Light”
1 2 3 4Next page »
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10