On Sunday April 15, 1990 the face of television was changed forever with the premiere of the Fox comedy sketch show “In Living Color.” The brainchild of Keenan Ivory Wayans and his brother Damon, “In Living Color” was a sharp and hilarious take on pop culture from the black perspective. Keenan recruited his equally talented siblings Kim, Damon, Marlon and Shawn in his comical hijinks bringing laughter to millions of viewers across the country. Almost 25 years later, the Wayans still have an influential foothold in Hollywood.
- #AtlantaSays: How to Play the Game!
- Mo’Nique Keeps It All The Way Real On Lee Daniels, Hollywood & Being Blackballed Rumor: "I'm Made To Be Vocal" [EXCLUSIVE]
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- Black Girls Rock!: The 28 Wildly Gorgeous Starlets On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
- Wednesday WindDown [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Video Exclusives From Your Favorite Celebs!