On Sunday April 15, 1990 the face of television was changed forever with the premiere of the Fox comedy sketch show “In Living Color.” The brainchild of Keenan Ivory Wayans and his brother Damon, “In Living Color” was a sharp and hilarious take on pop culture from the black perspective. Keenan recruited his equally talented siblings Kim, Damon, Marlon and Shawn in his comical hijinks bringing laughter to millions of viewers across the country. Almost 25 years later, the Wayans still have an influential foothold in Hollywood.
- #TheSummerIsOurs: Summer Concert Series 2015
- Give Miguel’s ‘WILDHEART’ A Stream Before It Officially Drops
- Amel Larrieux Reflects On Groove Theory’s Top 5 Hit ‘Tell Me’ 20 Years Later
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- 50 Of The World’s Most Beautiful Women Of Color [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Video Exclusives From Your Favorite Celebs!