On Sunday April 15, 1990 the face of television was changed forever with the premiere of the Fox comedy sketch show “In Living Color.” The brainchild of Keenan Ivory Wayans and his brother Damon, “In Living Color” was a sharp and hilarious take on pop culture from the black perspective. Keenan recruited his equally talented siblings Kim, Damon, Marlon and Shawn in his comical hijinks bringing laughter to millions of viewers across the country. Almost 25 years later, the Wayans still have an influential foothold in Hollywood.
- #TheSummerIsOurs: Summer Concert Series 2015
- Janet Jackson Puts Tour Prep On Hold To Fly To Father’s Bedside
- Prince Is Blessing Us With A New Album This Year
- Queen Latifah & Mary J. Blige Join NBC’s “The Wiz,” Black-ish Creator Tapped To Remake “Shaft”
- 50 Of The World’s Most Beautiful Women Of Color [PHOTOS]
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- See The Latest Video Exclusives From Your Favorite Celebs!