Nearly 50 people have been hospitalized after being exposed to carbon monoxide at Finch Elementary School in southwest Atlanta.
The incident began about 8:30 a.m. this morning (December 3).
The AJC reports that extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were found near the school’s furnace. The school is apparently not equipped with carbon monoxide detectors, although the state does not require schools to do so. A common symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning are headaches, and most of the students sickened reported having headaches.
27. @iamdiddy. X @hairweavekiller #atl #badboyreunion #NWM
27 of 44
28. #pressplay: #atl #badboyreunion #Repost @melindasantiago・・・Such a fun moment! RepostBy @sirjpmoore: “That moment @tyrese jumps in at the #badboyfamilyreuniontour with @qparker112 @daronfrom112 @michaelkeith112 @officialslim_ @rsvpmase #badboyreuniontour #112 #tyrese #112forever #112nation #Atlanta –
28 of 44
29. I couldn’t forget the homie BLACK ROB #WHOA #BADBOYREUNION
29 of 44
30. If there’s ever been a standout creative and executive that I’ve patterned my trajectory after, it’s @iamdiddy. There’s absolutely nothing about the maestro, mogul and, sometimes, magician that’s not inspiring. Watching him lead his label through the soundtrack of my life last night was a moment one several levels. I experienced it at the right time in the right place. It fully birthed the new beast I’ve been incubating. It was a hell of a show. Thanks @iamdiddy. 🙌🏾