Nearly 50 people have been hospitalized after being exposed to carbon monoxide at Finch Elementary School in southwest Atlanta.
The incident began about 8:30 a.m. this morning (December 3).
The AJC reports that extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were found near the school’s furnace. The school is apparently not equipped with carbon monoxide detectors, although the state does not require schools to do so. A common symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning are headaches, and most of the students sickened reported having headaches.
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Dozens Hospitalized by Carbon Monoxide Leak at SW Atlanta School
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!