A Manhattan judge has given the go ahead for a multi-million dollar law suit against Beyonce. Developer Gate Five claims the superstar backed out of a $20 million deal for a dance game called ‘Starpower: Beyonce’.
Beyonce’s lawyers claim that she was within her rights to opt out as the company didn’t have their financing in place. The game company is saying she knew they were signing a contract with a financier on December 6, 2010 when she pulled out three days earlier.
They must have a point because the case is being allowed to proceed. Gate Five claims that after she left the game was shelved and the company had to lay off 70 employees. The judge said Beyonce should have given the company notice before walking out.
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Beyonce To Face Trial in $100 million Game Lawsuit!
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!