Mark Zuckerberg just rang the NASDAQ bell … opening a trading day in which the 28-year-old is expected to make more than 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
In case you haven’t heard, the Facebook stock officially begins trading today — the largest Internet IPO in history.
Zuckerberg performed the bell-ringing via satellite … from the Facebook offices in Menlo Park, CA. Of course, he was wearing his signature hoodie and the kind of smile you’d have on your face if you were in his flip-flops.
The stock price will debut at $38 dollars per share.
It’s not just Mark who’s set to rake in a fortune today — according to reports, more than 1,000 people will become overnight millionaires due to the initial public offering.
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Mark Zuckerburg Rings In Billions At Nasdaq
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!