A British woman was savagely attacked by two cheetahs recently while enjoying “a trip of a lifetime” to a South African wildlife park. But what was probably more painful was the fact that her husband took pictures of the whole ordeal rather than rushing to her aid!
Violet D’Mello, 60, went to pet the purportedly tame animals as permitted. But she was left traumatized when she was mauled by the cheetahs, suffering injuries to her head, stomach and legs and nearly losing an eye.
While the whole three-minute ordeal was going on, Violet’s 64-year-old husband Archie took photos of the entire attack – rather than run to help his wife.
The startling images show blood pouring from the woman’s head, arms and legs. The cheetahs are also seen staring at the woman like she was a piece of meat that they were going to devour until there was just a carcass left.
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Woman Mauled by Cheetahs While Husband Photos Ordeal Instead of Helping
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!