Never one to shy away from his well-deserved reputation as a weed-head, hip-hop legend Snoop Dogghas embraced it even tighter by creating a smokable book made entirely of rolling paper, reports the Huffington Post.
Promoting the combustible tome, “Rolling Words,” in a video, the 40-year-old rapper enthusiastically shares that the book is made primarily of hemp material, the pages can be ripped out and used as a smoking tool and the spine of the book is actually made of matchbox strike material.
Lyrics to some of his classic songs, such as “Gin and Juice” and “‘Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” are included in the book, as well as more current club anthems like “Drop it Like it’s Hot.”
Limited editions of the innovative book will be distributed at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California on April 13-15 and April 20-22. Snoop is scheduled to co-headline the event with long-time friend and collaborator Dr. Dre.
When asked about the motivation behind his latest endeavor, Big Snoop Dogg’s answer was simple:
“So people can always remember, you can roll with an expert or you can roll with Snoop.”
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading Snoop Dogg’s New Book Made Entirely of Rolling Paper [VIDEO]
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!