Will and Jada Pinkett Smith got out of 2011 with a super nice chunk of cash in their pockets. The couple sold their seven-acre Hawaii vacation home for $20 million.
The three-bedroom and three-bathroom home in Kauai was purchased for only $13.5 million in 2009.
So after only two years, they took a $6.5 million profit to the bank.
The mansion includes hardwood floors, solar heating, a swimming pool and a hot tub.
But this is nothing compared to the family’s nine-bedroom estate in Calabasas, Calif., which also includes a basketball and tennis courts, three golf holes, a recording studio and a private lake.
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
The 2016 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson haven’t stopped smiling since their wedding day.
1 of 10
2. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa were geeked on the carpet, just hours after announcing they’re expecting their third child.
2 of 10
3. The Currys meet The Wilsons.
3 of 10
4. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are such a trendsetting couple.
4 of 10
5. NBA Champion JR Smith graced the carpet with his fiancée.
5 of 10
6. The Wades came to slay.
6 of 10
7. Skylar Diggins looked gorgeous as usual.
7 of 10
8. Usher caught up with Sugar Ray Leonard, whom he portrays in an upcoming biopic.
8 of 10
9. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul looked dapper.
9 of 10
10. Justin Timberlake threw on his best suit and tie for the show.
10 of 10