Kanye West may be spending time praising Mannie Fresh but Wutang Clan’s The RZA has some kind words for Yeezy.
During one of those extensive Red Bull Music Academy lectures The RZA discussed his work with Kanye West on My Dark Twisted Fantasy and what he observed about his work ethic.
“I spent two weeks with him in Hawaii working on his album, ” he began.” And let me tell you what this young man does. They get up every morning and have breakfast together, him and his whole crew. They talk about yesterday, the next day and the present…how to make their music better. Then they exercise together, focus and get their energy up. Then they go do some charity work…good Karma. Then he goes to the studio from 4pm to 4am, 12 hours. Then wake up and do it again the next day…the way everything happened was focused energy and I never saw that from a rapper before.”
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading RZA Breaks Down Kanye’s Work Ethic
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!