Heavy D is back with a more mature sound, and he likens himself to the male version of Sade. He adds that he’s bringing something for the bedroom instead of music for the clubs, and his latest release is now available on iTunes. Find out more about what Heavy D has been up to in this edition of “The Playlist” from TV One and TheUrbanDaily.
- Maria's Fit Tip | How To Cheat On Your Diet The Sensible Way
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- First Lady Michelle Obama Stuns In Vera Wang At State Dinner, Shuts Down The Internet [PHOTOS]
- Prince Is Blessing Us With A New Album This Year
- Maria's Fit Tip | Foods That Fight Belly Fat
- 50 Of The World’s Most Beautiful Women Of Color [PHOTOS]