What: In 1986, Afeni Shakur relocated her daughter and son Tupac from Harlem to Baltimore. After two years at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, the late rapper transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he got an education in acting, poetry and dance. He also became close friends with classmate Jada Pinkett.
In celebration of Black Music Month, TheUrbanDaily’s “It’s All Black Music” presents 100 Rewarding Black Music Moments, sponsored by Southwest Airlines.
Each Black Music Moment is associated with an actual place that you can visit. During the month of June, check in to at least three of these places on Foursquare to unlock TheUrbanDaily’s exclusive “It’s All Black Music” Badge. Check out the locations and details on our Foursquare page!
2. “Yes we are eating watermelon ! We love it!!!!!”
2 of 10
3. “On the beach celebrating one year of happy times with my boo”
3 of 10
4. “My Mr. Big”
4 of 10
5. “At Crustations ,about to chow down on some Crab pre Aniversary dinner with TONI”
5 of 10
6. “In Walnut Creek California having lunch . Gotta stop this eating out! Bad for your diet!”
6 of 10
7. “We are at the Whitehouse with My handsome grandson Julez.”
7 of 10
8. “We are at the White House ! What an honor!”
8 of 10
9. “Happy Birthday to my awesome husband, you are definitely getting better with time .69 and fine as wine”
9 of 10
10. “Hello Friends, been mourning the loss of my beautiful brother Skip But I’m back!!!With two of my favorite men”
10 of 10
Continue reading BLACK MUSIC MOMENT #18: Tupac Moves To Baltimore, Attends Performing Arts School
Couples We Love: Happy Anniversary Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson
At the youthful age of 62, <span class="_5u8u">Tina Knowles</span> is still in the midst of her honeymoon with actor <span class="_5u8u">Richard Lawson</span>. Check out some of our favorite photos of the happy couple as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary!